Self Love Paint Workshop
The month of love is upon us.
All too often we put so much emphasis on Valentine's during February, putting incredible amounts of pressure on couples and singles alike. But at a time like this, we need to learn to love ourselves first.
"Eat your art out" during our February Self-Love Series where you will explore painting expressions of self-love and appreciation on a chocolate canvas.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Happening *in person* within Liberty Village (M6K), Toronto
Includes: Fun atmosphere with drinking chocolate, easy to follow instruction, opportunity to flex your creative muscles, and supplies ...
- Handcrafted 5x5" chocolate canvas
- Set of new paintbrushes
- 5 cocoa butter/edible paints
- Disposable apron
- Clear gift box for your painting
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Limited free parking available upon request
- Washroom available onsite
- No food available at the venue, but we welcome outside food
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time you select
- No refunds
- Doors open 30 mins before start time
- Please present your ticket upon arrival