Paint In Pairs Workshop
Indulge your sweet tooth and let your imagination run wild with our chocolate paint in pairs workshop! This two-hour event offers a fun and playful atmosphere where you and your special friend can create an edible masterpiece across two chocolate canvases. No prior experience is necessary, as our head chocolate designer, Chef Quest, will provide friendly tips and direction throughout the event.
Perfect for gal pals, best friends, a low-key date night, or parent and child that will allow you to learn about colour mixing and explore a new painting medium - chocolate! You'll have the chance to meet new people and celebrate different art styles while having fun with your partner in crime.
At the end of the workshop, you can take your delicious artwork home in gift packaging, or feel free to eat it on the spot. Don't miss this unique opportunity to combine art and chocolate in a delightful and unforgettable experience!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Happening *in person* within Liberty Village (M6K), Toronto
Includes: Peaceful and safe atmosphere with chocolate samples and supplies ...
- Handcrafted 5x5" chocolate canvases
- New paintbrushes
- Cocoa butter/edible paints
- Disposable apron
- Clear gift boxes for your paintings
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Limited free parking available upon request
- Washroom available onsite
- No food available at the venue, but we welcome outside food
- All of our chocolate contains trace amounts of soy
- Chocolate canvases are made in a facility that processes eggs, peanuts, milk, tree nuts, sesame, soy, and wheat
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time you select
- No refunds
- Doors open 30 mins before start time
- Please present your ticket upon arrival