Make Your Own Chocolate Nest
Join us for a sweet evening at The Chocolate Lab in Liberty Village on May 11th from 6:30pm-8pm! Our head chocolate designer, Chef Quest, will guide you through the process of making your very own edible chocolate bird's nest complete with eggs and feathers. Plus, you'll get to take home some delicious chocolate clusters!
With spring in full swing, this workshop is the perfect way to celebrate the season and try something new with chocolate. Whether you come solo to meet new people or bring your special someone for a date night, the atmosphere will be fun and safe for everyone to get curious and creative.
Perfect for beginners and chocolate enthusiasts alike to create their own masterpiece. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to indulge in your love of chocolate and get your hands deliciously dirty.
See you at The Chocolate Lab! 🦜
Duration: 1.5 hours
Location: Happening *in person* within Liberty Village (M6K), Toronto
Includes: Fun and safe atmosphere with chocolate samples and supplies ...
- Milk or dark chocolate
- Variety of toppings to choose from
- Molding tools
- Disposable apron
- Gift box for your goodies
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Limited free parking available upon request
- Washroom available onsite
- No food available at the venue, but we welcome outside food
- All of our chocolate contains trace amounts of soy
- The Chocolate Lab is a facility that processes eggs, peanuts, milk, tree nuts, sesame, soy, and wheat
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time you select
- No refunds
- Doors open 30 mins before start time
- Please present your ticket upon arrival