June 8th Chocolate Paint & Sip
Join us at the Society Clubhouse on June 8th from 6:30-8:30pm for a delicious chocolate paint and sip event! This two-hour event is perfect for a low-key date, a fun outing with friends, or come solo and meet new pals. Your ticket also includes a drink ticket, so whether you're 19+ and want to indulge in local craft beer or prefer a non-alcoholic option, we've got you covered.
No painting experience? No worries! QUEST XO's very own head chocolate designer, Chef Quest, will offer easy to follow instruction to help you create a beautiful floral EDIBLE chocolate painting just perfect for summer. The Clubhouse's fun and playful atmosphere is perfect for channeling your inner Bob Ross and exploring a unique painting medium. We supply everything you need.
Not only will you learn about colour mixing and explore different art styles, but you'll also have the chance to meet new people and celebrate creativity in a unique way. Plus, you'll take home your artwork in gift-ready packaging just in time for Father's Day. Or, if you can't resist the temptation, feel free to eat it at the event... we won't tell!
Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience - tickets are limited, so be sure to grab yours before they sell out. Invite your special person for double the fun!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Happening *in person* at the Society Clubhouse, 967 College St.
Includes: Fun and safe atmosphere with easy to follow instruction and supplies ...
- Handcrafted 5x5" chocolate canvas
- Set of new paintbrushes
- Cocoa butter/edible paints
- Disposable apron
- Clear gift box for your painting
- The venue is wheelchair accessible
- Washroom available onsite
- No food available at the venue
- All of our chocolate contains trace amounts of soy
- Chocolate canvases are made in a facility that processes eggs, peanuts, milk, tree nuts, sesame, soy, and wheat
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time you select
- No refunds
- Doors open 30 mins before start time
- Please present your ticket upon arrival