Chocolate Paint Meditation
Join us for an immersive paint meditation. Our comfy, quiet, and judgement free atmosphere is good for those who are looking for the therapeutic benefits of creating chocolate art.
Each participant will be given one handcrafted chocolate canvas and edible paints to use as they follow along the meditative prompts given over the course of an hour. Evening and weekend options have been added.
Clear gift boxes will also be available to those who wish to take their chocolate art home.
Soft meditation music is playing and the candles are now lit as we await your visit 🕯️ ....
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Happening *in person* within Liberty Village (M6K), Toronto
Includes: Peaceful and safe atmosphere with chocolate samples and supplies ...
- Handcrafted 5x5" chocolate canvas
- Set of new paintbrushes
- Cocoa butter/edible paints
- Disposable apron
- Clear gift box for your painting
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Limited free parking available upon request
- Washroom available onsite
- No food available at the venue, but we welcome outside food
- All of our chocolate contains trace amounts of soy
- Chocolate canvases are made in a facility that processes eggs, peanuts, milk, tree nuts, sesame, soy, and wheat
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time you select
- No refunds
- Doors open 30 mins before start time
- Please present your ticket upon arrival